News & Offers
RSS How to use Toby Carvery voucher offers
So, you've printed off that brilliant money saving voucher, you've planned the date to enjoy a great carvery meal out and now you've arrived at your local Toby Carvery restaurant to find that there's something you missed in the voucher offer terms and conditions so you can't use it.
We know how frustrating this can be so we've put all our voucher offer terms and conditions together in one place, then all you have to worry about is how many friends to invite along.
- All offers are subject to availability and may be withdrawn without notice.
- Vouchers must be handed over to a team member prior to ordering.
- Vouchers are not transferable and have no alternative cash value.
- Some offers cannot be used together.
- Please see individual vouchers for validity days, dates and times.
- Not all vouchers are valid in every Toby Carvery. Check your chosen Carvery for participation details.
- See individual vouchers for details of how many guests are included per voucher.
- Due to Scottish licensing laws, we are not able to offer alcohol-related incentives in Scotland, please see individual sites for any local alternatives.
- Promoter is Mitchells and Butlers, trading as Toby Carvery.
Hopefully, we've kept the boring bit to a minimum so you can get on and enjoy your Toby Carvery. If you do have any questions please contact your local Toby Carvery, where all details relating to our latest news and offers can be found.
Share by email
What is RSS?
RSS stands for ‘Real Simple Syndication’ and creates a news feed. This allows you to see when there is new information on this page once you have subscribed to the feed in your RSS reader.
Subscribe by clicking the RSS icon or link.
The BBC provide a great explanation of RSS and how to get the best from it.