Toby Carvery is a trading name of Mitchells & Butlers Leisure Retail Ltd (a company registered in England and Wales).
Registered number: 1001181, VAT Number: GB 818 3078 23, Registered address: 27 Fleet Street, Birmingham, B3 1JP www.mbplc.com
If you have a compliment or complaint regarding a recent visit to a Toby Carvery restaurant then please contact us.
This page contains important information explaining your relationship with the owner of this Internet site and your rights to access and use information on it. Please read this notice carefully. If you do not agree to accept all terms of the notice, please do not use this site. By using this website you show you accept such terms.
Access to this Site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on this Site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of this Site to users who have registered with us.
You must not misuse this Site by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site, the server(s) on which the Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Site.
If the advertising, offering for sale, or selling of the goods and/or services referred to on this Site is illegal for any reason in the jurisdiction in which it is accessed or viewed, whether by virtue of the age of the person seeking to view it or otherwise, access to and/or viewing of such material is not authorised by Mitchells & Butlers plc ("Mitchells & Butlers" and "the Company").
WARNING: Any unauthorised access and/or viewing may be an infringement of the copyright and/or other intellectual property rights of Mitchells & Butlers or its subsidiaries and may result in civil and/or criminal liability.
This Site, including this legal notice, contains material including text, photographs and other images, which is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. All copyright, trade marks and other intellectual property rights in the material comprising this Site are owned by or licensed to Mitchells & Butlers or its subsidiaries.
Any reproduction or use of such trade marks and other intellectual property rights, save as permitted hereby, is strictly prohibited and may result in civil and/or criminal liability. Any trade mark, copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material must not be removed from any material copied or printed off this Site.
Save as expressly permitted, no part of this material may be reproduced in any form including storing it in any medium by electronic means whether or not temporary or incidental to some other use. Commercial use is not permitted. Particular terms relevant to the use of downloadable material are as set out below. Certain materials contained on this Site are intended to be downloadable for certain purposes.
Permitted uses for downloads are:
WARNING: The doing of any unauthorised act in relation to material on this Site may result in both civil and criminal liability.
Mitchells & Butlers and its subsidiaries try to ensure that all information provided on this Site is correct at the time of inclusion but do not represent or warrant that the material comprised in this Site is completely accurate or up to date. Accordingly, neither Mitchells & Butlers nor any of its subsidiaries shall have any liability in respect of such material or for any use of or reliance on such information by any such person.
Where this Site contains links to other websites or materials provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Mitchells & Butlers has no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accepts no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
•Gift cards may not be exchanged for cash.
•The card is not a cheque guarantee, credit, debit or charge card.
•No change will be given but the balance can be used for future purchases.
•We will not be held liable for lost or stolen cards - protect this as you would cash.
•To check the balance of your gift card, please click here and follow the simple instructions.
•A gift card is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
•Toby Carvery gift cards (whether plastic, email or text message) are valid at any Toby Carvery venue in the UK as well as any other Mitchells & Butlers venue. You can search all available venues here: https://www.mbdiningout.co.uk/
•Gift cards can be purchased with a minimum value of £5, up to a maximum of £250.
•SMS and email gift cards should be treated as cash. If deleted, they will not be resent.
•SMS gift cards will be free to receive for the guest.
•Email gifts are valid either presented on a smart phone or printed out.
•SMS and email codes can be used multiple times until all of the remaining balance is spent. You can check the balance of your voucher at https://www.showmybalance.com
•We reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions.
Purchase a Coca-Cola or Diet Coke and upload into Instagram with #snowglobeselfie for the chance to win a £100 Amazon gift voucher.
How to enter:
1. Guest buy a Bottle of Coca-Cola or Diet Coke
2. Take picture in snow globe or with your bottle
3. Upload into your Instagram with #snowglobeselfie
4. Winner will be chosen at random to receive a £100 Amazon voucher. Voting closes 31st December and winner will be contacted w/c 7th January 2019.
Terms and Conditions:
1) The Toby Carvery Coca Cola Prize Draw (the “Competition”) is open only to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), who are at least eighteen (18) years of age.
Neither employees of Mitchells & Butlers Leisure Retail Limited (the “Promoter”) or employees of any of the Promoter’s subsidiaries, including the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of any such employee, nor any other company or person who is professionally connected with, or directly involved in, the administration of the Competition are eligible to enter.
2) Participation in the ‘Competition’ constitutes your full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Promoter, which are final and binding. Winning a Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
3) The Competition runs from the dates on the appropriate post (the “Entry Period”). Entries submitted before or after the Entry Period will not be eligible.
4) To participate, follow instructions on the point of sale. Once you submit a correct entry you will automatically be entered into the Prize Draw for the giveaway.
5) The prize consists of one £100 Amazon voucher.
6) Prizes are non-transferable. The winner cannot obtain cash or other substitution in lieu of any prize. The winner is strictly prohibited from selling the prize to a third party.
7) The Promoter shall not be liable in any way for any dispute that may arise in connection with the allocation of prizes.
8) We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
9) Only one entry per person will be accepted. In the event of multiple entries being received from the same account, the first entry only will be accepted.
10) Winners will be contacted via Instagram and will be asked to provide their contact details via direct message to allow supply of their prize.
11) No refund may be claimed for expenses incurred in participating in the promotion, including in relation to the use of the internet.
12) We reserve the right to exclude any entries which we believe to be fraudulent, inappropriate or based on misconduct.
13) Winners will have one week to claim their prize from the date it is supplied. After this time we reserve the right to select a new winner.
14) The decisions of the promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15) By taking part in this promotion, all participants consent to us collecting, storing and using their personal data submitted with their entry for the purposes of this promotion.
16) Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be used for marketing purposes without the individual's prior consent.
17) This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. You are providing your information to Toby Carvery and not to Instagram. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Instagram from any claims. Mitchells & Butlers Leisure Retail Limited. Registered in England, No.24542. Registered Office: 27 Fleet St, Birmingham, B3 1JP. Website address: www.mbplc.com